Saturday, July 30, 2011

Good Clean Fun

With just one week until the wedding the parties and plans are wrapping up. I'm about on my wit's end just ready to be married to my dreamboat! We have been busy trying to get the house ready and sorting through all of the sweet loot that we've gotten. Mom and I have also been having some fun doing last minute decorating and getting so excited for the end of the week wedding festivities.
I'm realizing that I am capable of taking on so much more than I ever dreamed! I owe every ability to move and breath to the Lord. He is the reason that I am not a bridezilla. PTL!
I have had such a wonderful week going to parties and such. Our first party was a Mascaraed Ball for one of the girls in Josh's youth group. As a party conesour myself I was throroughly impressed by the decor and theme that were executed pretty well! And they had good food!
My second party was the Lingerie Shower hosted by the lovely and talented Maid of Honor, Katie Crooks!
The party had beautiful lace decor and even more beautiful guests!



Mom and I have had so much fun hanging out this month!

Katie was incredibly well prepared for this party, not only did she make some delicious food, but the decorations and games were awesome. And being the sweetheart that she is, she only embarrassed me a little.

I get embarrassed pretty easy so I was a little nervous about opening presents.


Probably my favorite gift of the day. A lovely pair of 'i do' granny panties from my friend Charlotte.
I am ready to take this next week by storm and enjoy the rest of the Wedding Extravaganza festivities! There will be more parties and pictures later ! Go love on someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment