Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Time for Tea!

This weekend I was filled with so much excitement that I might burst! On Sunday I had my first wedding tea at the church I grew up in. Rock Creek Church of God has always been my church home (I am basically related to everyone there!). I was so happy to go to church on Sunday and see all of my family and friends. The tea started and I don't know that I have ever smiled or talked that much! It was so wonderful to see so many friends come and support my upcoming marriage. It actually kind of felt like one of my birthday parties, there was such an interesting mixture of all the different people in my life.

So excited to have Katie as my MOH, she has already blown me away by her awesome planning and decorating skills. She is so wonderful!

The decorations and food were so amazing! I cannot believe all of the effort that the ladies from church put into this tea.


Since I am the first grandchild to get married on both sides of my family, my grandparents are pretty excited. My Grannie had her own gift table. She put this whole table together and even went out and bought me a new table cloth because she didn't like the one that was on it before.

I still don't understand teas, because it doesn't make since to not get to open your gifts, but Lynn actually let me sneak in and open a few!


One of my flowergirls, so precious I can barely stand it!


Hannah I coordinated our outfits just for the occasion ( it's the mind connection kicking in).

My beautiful gypsies showed up! I have missed them so much.


It's crazy, you get engaged and register for stuff and people go out and buy it! I have some pretty amazing people in my life. I still cannot believe how blessed I am!

Yes, that is a vacuum cleaner, and yes, it is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.

We have our second party this friday, I cannot believe how close we are to the wedding! I am loving all of the parties because I get to visit with all of my loves that I don't see over the summer, and it is super fun to celebrate marrying my best friend! 
:) love, e

No comments:

Post a Comment