Tuesday, April 19, 2011

10 Things I wish I could register for



Today is Tuesday and that means it is time for my Top 10 Tuesday favorites! Today has been a pretty rotten day, but as my Spanish teacher reminded me, I should enjoy my life and be happy. So, here's to enjoying life and little window shopping to ease the stress! :) 
This absolutely adorable luggage from Get Ready Set Go  on etsy is so perfect! 

I am currently trying to expand my book collection and really want to add classics, like this beautiful copy of Little Woman from modcloth

Another adorable item that I wish I could add to my wedding registry! Two peas in a pod salt and pepper shakers! Also from Modcloth.
I have been looking for the perfect tea kettle and I believe that this is it! Found this little gem on Guthrie and the Postman
This simple but beautiful dinnerware from World Market would look perfect on the table! 

This wall decor from Urban Outfitters would be so pretty as a headboard for a bed!
Another Urban Outfitters favorite, a laboratory inspired vase set.


Love this super fun couch from ikea! Reminds me a little of Minnie Mouse :)

This sweet banner is made by nice and I think would be the perfect thing to see whenever you walk in the door.   

  Hope you have enjoyed your Tuesday, you don't know how many more you'll have! Make them count! Now go love on someone! 
-e

No comments:

Post a Comment