Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Top 10 Tuesday :Blessings edition

"Blessed are the people who know the festal shout, who walk, O Lord, in the light of your face, who exult in your name all the day and in your righteousness are exalted." -Psalm 89:15,16

Today, I am not focusing on what I did wrong yesterday, but I'm realizing how immensely I am blessed. Gees Louise! I look around and it astounds me that I have ever complained! This verse says it all, blessed are we if we know the Lord! No matter how much homework I have to do or money I don't have I am still blessed beyond measure by a gracious God! 
So in honor of this beautiful insight into my blessings my Top Ten Tuesday is going to consist of some of my favorite pictures from my iphoto. Going through these made me so happy, remembering all of the awesome things that I have gotten to experience. I hope you enjoy! 
Christine and I , the moment we found out that we were going to the SEC Championship Game!

1st semester of college doing a photo scavenger hunt with the Navigators. We knocked on President Witt's door. Rebels.

My brother Nate , me and my sweet Mama at the beach two summers ago.

Cinderella performance last spring having some fun in the dressing room.

As a counselor at the American Ballet Summer Intensive I was responsible and serious ...

This past Christmas with my roomies, showing off our dirty Santa winnings. They formed an incredibly creepy doll that we name "Pierre".

After the SEC Championship with Nate and my Daddy. War Eagle.

My cousin Casey and I after filming our family's latest film, X-Wing Time Machine.

William & Kate are not the only ones that are going to have a royal wedding.

Tower of Tubes with Hannah at my 2nd favorite place of all time, Camp Chula Vista.

Another CCV moment with Katie.



Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week and don't forget to love one somebody!
-e

1 comment:

  1. hay-oh! tower of tubes. such a dangerously fun game. love you. and love how you are taking time to count blessings! what a great reminder of how loving our Lord is :)

    ReplyDelete