Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Today has most definitely been exhausting and I want to celebrate that by sharing some of my new favorites! No need to get the "Tuesday Blues" , enjoy my top 10 Tuesday favorites! 
This Anthropologie dress is so simple but beautiful! Perfect for Alabama spring time.

Another Anthropologie favorite. I am so glad that the high waisted swim suits are coming back.

Found these little cake topper birds on Etsy.

Red Velvet now has a styling e-course, not sure what all that entails, but I love their designs!

Another Etsy favorite! Can you imagine sleeping under these tree every night?!

Etsy artists have taken happy to a whole new level with these cheery prints that would brighten any day!

This vintage Red Velvet dress is so adorable!
Scrabble Cookies! Best (and most delicious) idea!
Jacqueline Kennedy's wedding dress. Talk about gorgeous!
And my finally "happy" for the day is from Pretty Little Studio, these are super cute vintage alphabet cards. 


 I hope that this post can bring a little happy to your week! Don't forget to love on someone today! -eew

No comments:

Post a Comment